THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bar BQ Plaza... Yeah..
















I always visit Bar BQ Plaza 3 to 4 times in a month.

The shops can be found in Sunway Pyramid, Times Square, One Utama and Puchong IOI.

Since I had tried all 4 shops of BarBQ Plaza.
I love One Utama's one the most..

The reason is the quality of food, environment and service. (=

















I mostly order the Supreme Mix which includes Pork, Beef, Cabbage, BACON, Chicken and more.. Bacon is my FAVOURITE!!

















And must eat with the sauce..





















No worry IF you are a new comer..
There is signboard shows you HOW TO COOK!!

And I always enjoy eating there for 2 hours while other couple who order more than us eat only less than 1 hour!!

If eat there during the lunch time.. I forget when the lunch time start but know it ends at 5pm..

During the lunch time, there are promotions.. Either Lunch SET, each for RM11.90.. Or Student Promotion with 20% in a set..

So.. Normally.. It costs me around less than RM20 per meal at here.. But I enjoy the fullness of joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment