THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Korean Beauty Square









I join the member of Korean Beauty Square for almost 1 year..
I bought the mask, moisturizer, eye cream and the BB Cream(Triple Function Pink)..





















Well, all are not suitable for me..
I got more pimples on my face..
I went for facial and I was told that they are too oily for me as my skin still young :P
Haha.. Then I left them for my *MUM* and they suits her..
*^^*
This experience tells me.. Not to follow what advertisement said or friend suggested but understand own skin before buying anything to put on it.. (=

















So, currently I'm only using KBS's Balm UV Spf 20 PA++ BB Cream..





















and the kimchi body scrub..

The Balm UV BB Cream is quite nice..
but since I bought the Vichy Spf15,
now I more prefer use that than BB cream..
As I don't need to use make up remover to remove it (=

The Kimchi Body Scrub smells nice..
Not that kind very very sweet one,
but is a comfortable smell.. (=
I enjoy scrubbing weekly after bath..
*So sweet..*

No comments:

Post a Comment