THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Uni-Life













I had created this blog for years but never use it.

Hmm, well, first talk about my study.

Currently I'm taking degree of logistics management in UCSI.

It is my second year last semester.

Time flies and everything change so fast.
I still remember that when i enrol in UCSI,
it's still University College.
Since UCSI from University College change to University,
there are some renovations in the campus.

After the renovation, I like the library the most,
not because of the design but the improvement of it.

There are more new seats for students to study and even make discussion in the library.

Increase socket on the floor and air-conditioned environment provides me a really nice place to study and do my assignment without the problem of hot weather.

It is really a big advantage for me and all of the student as the operation hours is from 8am to 9pm on Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday and Sunday but too bad it closes on public holiday )=

















UCSI still has the new swimming pool at North Wing,
but too bad I never use that.
It is too far for me even has the shuttle bus service as I need to wait for the bus to go and back.

















Gym is a must to try in UCSI.
This cannot be found in most of other university in Malaysia.
It's cool and nice. I love it (=
















Last but not least, I like the shuttle bus service also.
Although other university also provide the same service,
but I enjoy it can bring me to the LRT and KTM station.
I can go shopping or even go for a movie or meal with friends.
It benefits my social life.. ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment