THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vichy
















That day pass by the WATSON in Mid Valley,
found that these products are having promotion.


I had made some research about skincare before and realize Vichy has some good reputation.

Well, I always think of trying it but no chance to try it before buy it xD

And yes!! I got a chance to try it that day in Mid Valley.
The promoter has a good attitude and explains the product to me nicely and clearly.

First, she lets me try the 4th product in the picture above which has spf 15 and another product in blue color with spf 50.
Well, I choose this because after I leave it on my skin, it's light and gone in few seconds.
I feel like nothing left on my skin and my skin will able to breathe, that's what I want!!
Oily thing will make my face bad..
*P/S: I did ask the promoter whether I need to use make up remover to remove it or not, and answer is NO!! It is so convenient for me ^^

After that, she uses the 1st product(Cleanser) in the picture to clean my hand and put on the 2nd product(Toner).
Hmm, my skin feels fresh and clean. There are two kind of toner but the promoter suggest me to use the 0% Alcohol one, and it's really nice !!

The 3rd product is something like moisturizer, it's non-oily after using it.

There are 3 series of products there, for oil-free, hydrating and whitening and I use the first one.
Actually I was interested in the whitening one but the promoter says my skin is still oily and it is not suitable for me )=

Well, after some days of using them, my face is not longer oily after I wake up every morning.

It boosts my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment