THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Food Trip

My friends went my hometown to find me for fooooood..
Yummy..
I brought them for "Ge Zap"..
My parent asked me order each kind for one for all of them..
When the food come..
Oh my god.. So many >.<













The picture only show 30% of them..

We cant take all of them down in one picture..

After the yummy "Ge Zap",
I bring them visit few place of my hometown..
After that..

We went for seafood..














So lucky we saw the birds fly in group there..
It is so beautiful..
















..Yummy..
We got the "Ham Dam Crab" and everyone start crazy eating so nobody want to take the pictures of other food.. =.=

Hmm.. After eating..
We are on the way back to KL..
Wish there are chances we can surf for more food again..

No comments:

Post a Comment