THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Queenie Chan



















Recently I accidentally found this blogger, Queenie Chan ..
She is an airline stewardess and works for Entertainments TVB, some newspaper and some cooking tv programmes.

She has her own blog introduces her life in words and pictures and youtube channel to teach us some skincare and make up knowledge.



I learn some food recipes and skincare knowledge from her.

From her blog, she shows us the cruel of world and the beauty of life.
Her blog quotes that "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.----William Churchill "


I found her books in Popular book shop but it teaches me how to do skincare and mask with herb medicine =.= It is not convenient for me.

Well, she makes me believe that we can make a life by what we give and she proves it !!

Her skin is nicer than mine but she is 38 already.. Unbelievable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment